Paranormal Friends Terms and Conditions
Please make sure you have read and understand these terms and conditions before booking on to or attending any of our investigations, as by so doing you are deemed to have accepted them.
- No persons under the age of 18 years are permitted to attend an investigation of Paranormal Friends. Please do not be offended if we ask for proof of your age as valid identification will be required to be shown otherwise the ticket will become invalid and no refund permitted.
- All participants must consider and respect the needs of others whilst attending an investigation. You must not cause harm or injury to anyone else, property or effects at the location or put either yourself or anyone else in a potentially dangerous situation. If you are violent or verbally abusive in any way towards our team or others, or disrespect the location in any way you will be asked to leave and may be barred from attending further events. Further legal action may also be taken.
- Absolutely no alcohol, drugs or anything considered to be a weapon will be permitted at any of our investigations. We will strongly enforce this rule as such can affect the way you would react in certain circumstances on an investigation and can also cause disturbance for others and is disrespectful to Spirit. If you are suspected of possessing, or being under the influence of any of these you will be asked to leave and the authorities shall be informed. Further legal action may be taken. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS TO BE CONSUMED BEFORE OR DURING AN INVESTIGATION! No refunds will be given should we have to decline admission or ask you to leave for any reason.
- On departure, you must ensure that due to it being the early hours of the morning, you respect the needs of nearby residents by leaving as quickly and quietly as possible.
- Where permitted you are welcome to bring cameras and paranormal investigation equipment etc for your own personal use but NOT for commercial purposes whatsoever. Although rare, some locations do not allow flash photography due to possible damage to fabric and paintings etc. so please be aware you may not be allowed to take photographs.
We may take photographs and/or video/audio recordings during the investigation for possible future use by us. You hereby consent to us using any such images in which you may be seen entirely at our discretion and without charge to us.
- Paranormal investigations carry an element of personal risk and possible exposure to unexpected situations which some people may find frightening. Anyone of a nervous disposition, weak heart etc or who may be pregnant is warned to take this into consideration before attending an investigation.
- All participants must be aware and accept that they attend our investigations at their own risk. Paranormal Friends accept no liability for any accident or injury however caused; you accept such risks entirely yourself. Paranormal Friends accept no responsibility for any clothing/equipment/damages to vehicles/ parking fines and clamping of vehicles. All of your personal belongings and effects are your own responsibility. Ignoring or going against safety advice may result in injury or death! Any person who does so may be asked to leave.
- All participants should wear adequate warm clothing, stout footwear and provide their own torch.
- By booking a place you accept full responsibility for your own safety should you attend an investigation. Paranormal Friends shall not be held responsible for any personal loss, injury or damages how so ever caused. This includes travelling to/from an event and/or any other costs you may incur and any damages caused by either spiritual or poltergeist activity in particular.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone an investigation due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances. In such cases we will inform you at the earliest opportunity. You have the choice of a full refund or a transfer to another investigation. We will not be able to reimburse you any other costs you may have incurred. Please ensure we have your current contact details.
- In accepting and agreeing with these terms and conditions you are further indemnifying the organisers from and against all legal liability in respect of any claims, damages, costs, penalties, any kind of legal suits, losses or expenses incurred in respect of or arising from the injury to or death of any person/s or damage to any property from the clients participation and involvement in the investigation or activity or premises pertaining to the event.
- Participants are advised at all times that they must remain with team leaders and treat all locations under investigation and their contents with respect and care. Some locations only permit investigation of certain parts for a variety of reasons. You must only investigate in authorised areas and not wander off by yourself.
- Many locations may not be suitable for people with disabilities as they may not have disabled access. We value all of our guests and aim to make as many of our investigations as accessible as possible. However, due to physical restrictions at some locations it may not be possible to provide disabled access. If you require any advice please contact us.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas. In some instances smoking may not be permitted according to the location in question. No candles or matches are to be brought onto location.
- Unless stated there are no sleeping areas at any location, we suggest that you use local hotels/ B&B’s if you are travelling any distance as TIREDNESS CAN KILL.
- You will be given the opportunity to use some of our modern and traditional investigation equipment. We ask that you do so with extreme care, as misuse / abuse of such will render you liable for any loss or damage incurred.
- No refunds or transfers are available under any circumstances. However, if we can re-sell tickets purchased we will be pleased to do so subject to a 25% handling charge.
- Whilst we take all our investigations seriously and are sincere in what we do, we have to state that they should be considered as for entertainment purposes only as there is no definitive proof as to the existence, or for that matter, the non-existence of any form of paranormal activity.
Paranormal Friends do not fake paranormal activity. Everything that happens is real, and can be quite frightening for some.
Investigations are held at reputedly/potentially haunted locations, unfortunately there is no way of guaranteeing that paranormal activity will be witnessed or experienced. While we will use our experience to lead the investigations we also need all participants to join in as much as possible as it is believed by many that Spirit “feeds” off the energy that is available to them. Refunds will not be given should no paranormal activity be witnessed or take place.